Benefits of Goat Meat
I am in constant search for healthier food but since I love food, I don’t want to be deprived of satisfying my palate just because I’m on a diet. I once had a rack of goat for dinner, it was very tasty but I was a bit skeptic of the calories it might give me so instead of enjoying the very tasty dish, I had to control myself only to find out the benefits of goat meat.
- Goat meat is lower in saturated fat, fat and cholesterol than beef, pork, chicken, lamb or turkey.
- Goat meat is high in protein and iron.
- Goat meat is also a good source of conjugated linoleic acid, a fatty acid that prevents and cures cancer and many inflammatory conditions in laboratory animals.
- Goat meat is high in vitamin B12, and has balanced amino acids.
- Goat meat is very clean since goats only feed in grass.
At Gedalias Company, they only raise their goats naturally making sure they have quality meat they can offer their customers. They have different goat meat to choose from, goat sausage maple flavored to goat filet mignon are the only few samples I can share. For more adventurous eaters, they also sell goat liver. I love goat meat and I am just glad they are very healthy and beneficial to someone who is trying to eat healthy like me.